You decide on the price.

— No risk — no minimum pay — no subscription — no credit card required —

Program Length

at least 5 – 6 hours

Program Type

self-paced online program

Program Price

YOU DECIDE

Are you considering or planning a career change?

Before you resign from your job or do any bigger changes, you shall first get the absolute clarity and assurance about your next step, and you can do so by enrolling to this online program.

We are here to guide you and support you in your career and life change!

Why this program?

This program helps you to design your future career in the context of your overall lifestyle.

It challenges you to not only think about your next job but to match it with your current life situation with the goal to make you fulfilled both in work and and private life.

It is a self-discovery journey, requiring you to be honest with yourself and helping you to define your overall life priorities, work included.

By taking this course you become a “movie director” of your own life and career.

You will discover your priorities, your talents, you will get clear on  why and how to use them more in your daily work, how to become more fulfilled and what to avoid for the future.

100% quarantee
You set the price

i

14 workbook pages
with many
engaging exercises

}

300+ minutes
of online training

20 years
of Lubica’s experience
at your disposal

I

85+ minutes
of training videos

countless hours
of love and passion put
into developing the content

Expectation

What to expect

• Powerful techniques and action steps to avoid costly career mistakes and detours.
  • Your definition of SUCCESS – what does it look like?
  • Rediscovering your unique talents, skills and passions.
  • Creation of your own future work and life vision, aligned with your values, priorities and needs.
Our workshops
for companies
Outcomes

What you get

• Insights on what you are great at and what you truly care about – your passions.
  • List of your own priorities to focus on, to increase your job satisfaction, and overall life fulfilment.
  • List of actionable and concrete steps to move you closer to your dream career.
  • Powerful techniques for making decisions aligned with your goals and life priorities.
  • Clarity about your values, to create a more purposeful and meaningful career.
  • A chance to become a more joyful and happier version of yourself, to inspire others in your life.

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”

― Henry Ford

Participation

Who is it for?

Career and Life by Your Design is right for you if:

• You are looking for solutions to your challenges.
  • You know it is time for change, but you need the support and guidance.
  • You want a career that means much more to you then just a paycheck.
  • You want to love what you do and be truly passionate about it.
  • You want to decrease stress and improve the quality of your life.

No matter if you work in the corporate world or as an entrepreneur or as a business owner and you believe that you can have more success and joy in your life, and you are longing for more satisfaction, and you strongly consider that you are ready to take the necessary actions, then, this program is for you.

This program is NOT for everyone.

Participants who love this program and receive the most value are those:
• hungry to grow and ready to take action
• interested and brave enough to step up and lift themselves to the next level
• committed to doing what is necessary and important to making the change they wish for
• true to themselves and ready to go deep and dare to take the next step.

You might be that person, as you read this far….

Coach

Who guides you

Lubica Kangas is the founder of Path2Talent, offering holistic Talent services.

She helps companies to attract the best talent to hire and candidates to identify what they are passionate about and help them to get more clarity for their future career move.

Since 2002 she has recruited several hundreds of candidates for her clients from almost every sector imaginable and learned about the difference between good and great/exceptional candidates.

She has always been passionate about people, about their behaviors, motivations, passions, and talents and is grateful if she can help individuals through her services, workshops, and online programs.

Read more about Lubica         Read more from her blog

Connect with her on LinkedIn

Content

What’s inside the program

The main program consists of 4 main elements:

• Online course with videos, quizzes, and exercises
  • A prioritization session with a friend or a coach
  • A workbook with tried and tested exercises
  • Community membership

The only thing you will need is a good internet connection and an open heart 🙂

Here you get a first idea of the course. It consists of 8 eye-opening and life-changing lessons filled with heaps of engaging content.

Testimonials

What participants say

It’s been great that I could take time to think about what I really want and get clear about my goals and intentions. Having good step-by-step guidance and clear instructions were very helpful to get the results.

Katariina S.

I got great clarity on what I want to focus on and also a belief that it’s actually possible to achieve. Together with clear actionable steps to move forward.

Amy A.

Realizing what is missing in my life, was eye-opening. And learning how to achieve it with small actions, was relieving. Funny, that I was coming here knowing what I want, just to support my sister and got to realize how wrong I was. Thank you for this experience.

Tiina L.

I found out about my passions and the biggest take away was how difficult it is to actually find your passions which are hidden somewhere in the back of your brain. I have done this workshop before already 9 months ago and it’s interesting to see that when my life situation has changed, my priority list has changed too. I would definitely recommend repeating this workshop to others, too.

Anu P.

It is surprising to see what came out and what my actual priorities are. I just realized that I did not really know what things are truly important to me because I have not been focusing on what matters to me, but instead what matters to others. Very interesting to realize what has been holding me back from performing better at my work. Now I know where to focus and where to do small changes.

Sanna P.

This was like a wake-up call for me. I think I was just sleeping so far and now got an awakening call and the realization of what things are important for me right now and where to focus, to feel fulfilled. Exercises where we try to eliminate using our brains and thinking and going into our hearts are not easy for me but were very rewarding. Thank you.

Riina S.

I came to this workshop as it was given to me as a gift and I was quite skeptical at first.  The exercise we did showed me a practical way of how to do small changes that work for me. Also learning more about myself and realizing why I don’t feel fulfilled at my work was surprising. Very good experience.

Riku B.

Price

You decide the price

Enroll to the course now, gain full access to all the content without any commitment!

No credit card required, no limited testing time, no subscription, no risk.

We want you to take the course, take your time with every lesson, and focus on the lessons we prepared for you.

We want everyone, no matter how deep their pockets are, to be able to take this course.

Once you have finished it, you will be asked to set the price per your own perception of the value you received.  We trust you to set the fair price. And if it was not for you, that is fine as well.

Or log in here, if you are already enrolled.

We believe you will enjoy the course and your career and life change will be successful.

It will be a pleasure for us to guide you on your journey.

process

What happens next

Step 1: Life by Your Design Order

Enroll to the program

You can register for the course in the enrollment pop-up. No payment is required.

Step 2: Life by Your Design Order

Once you ordered, you will receive an email with information to log into your Path2Talent account. You will find your new program there.

Step 3: Life by Your Design Order

Enjoy the program

Choose the program. You can now go it through on your own on any device at any time. Once you finalized the course you can choose what it is worth for you and if and what you want to pay for it.

5 recruitment tips every hiring manager should know

Download our recruitment ebook now!

Just leave your name and email and we will send the ebook over.

Please check your emails for a message from us!

Get emails about open positions

Just leave your name and email and I will keep you updated on open positions with my clients.

You are only one click away from life-changing exclusive content!

Awesome! Welcome aboard!

Free Fulfillment Guide

Get our cheatsheet for a more passionate life!

Leave us your email and receive our 13 secret questions to help you discover your real passions directly to your inbox.

Interested to receive a fair offer for Recruitment service?

Our pricing is very fair (as our clients say). It is based on the estimated amount of hours needed for your particular recruitment, not dependent on the candidate's remuneration package and not tight to one particular country either.

Please let us know your main requirements and we will send you our initial offer promptly. 

Just leave your name and email address and check your inbox for an email from us.

Thank you! Please check your inbox for an email from us.

Leave us your email and we will send you the requested Recruitment Kick-off Template right away.

Please check your inbox!

Interested in our seminars?

We will let you know as soon as our next seminar is scheduled, so you can secure your seat early on.

We will contact you about upcoming seminars

5 recruitment tips every hiring manager should know

Download our recruitment ebook now!

Just leave your name and email and we will send the ebook over.

Free Fulfillment Guide

Get our cheatsheet for a more passionate life!

Leave us your email and receive our 13 secret questions to help you discover your real passions directly to your inbox.

Leave us your email and we will send you the requested Recruitment Kick-off Template right away.

Please check your inbox!

Interested to receive a fair offer for Recruitment service?

Our pricing is very fair (as our clients say). It is based on the estimated amount of hours needed for your particular recruitment, not dependent on the candidate's remuneration package and not tight to one particular country either.

Please let us know your main requirements and we will send you our initial offer promptly. 

Just leave your name and email address and check your inbox for an email from us.

Thank you! Please check your inbox for an email from us.